IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS THEN YOU MUST NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SITE.
The term “Bizoogo” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to Bizoogo Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 07737508, whose registered office is [7 Hanover Square London, W1S 1HQ]. The term “you” or “your” refers to the registered user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms:
- Eligibility. To become a registered member of Bizoogo (“Member”) you must be at least 16 years old. You warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into and be bound by the Terms. You are solely responsible for your compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account if you fail to meet these terms.
- Your details. You undertake that any information you provide to us, or any Member, for posting on the Bizoogo site is true, complete and accurate. If any information that you previously provided becomes false, inaccurate, misleading, or deceptive, you agree to promptly correct or update such information as needed.
You acknowledge that once you have created an individual profile page on the Bizoogo site, that profile becomes public and anyone can search for, access and contact you via the site’s features and applications.
- Content and conduct. You agree that you will use the Bizoogo site only for its intended purpose and you will not use it for any dishonest, immoral, illegal, or harmful purpose. You are solely responsible for any and all messages, information, communications, transmissions, postings, opportunities, Member profiles, questions, or any other information of any type (hereinafter referred to as “Content”), that you provide, submit, enter, publish, display, or send to the site, or to any Member.
You may not display any personal contact information on your individual profile whether in relation to you or any other person (for example, home addresses or postcodes, telephone numbers, email addresses or URLs). If you do choose to reveal any personal information about yourself to other users, whether via email or otherwise, it is at your own risk.
We encourage you to use the same caution in disclosing details about yourself to third parties online as you would under any other circumstances.
When you post any Content on our site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us, an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable through multiple tiers, worldwide right to use, copy, display, promote, perform, publicly perform, publicly display, and distribute such Content and to create derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Content and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof.
- Our role. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Members. You understand and acknowledge that we act as a passive conduit for the online distribution and publication of Content submitted by our Members, and we do not in any way screen Members, we do not verify statements made by Members, we do not inquire into the background of our Members, and we make absolutely no representations or warranties as to the conduct of Members or to the accuracy of content posted to the site by Members. It is your responsibility to thoroughly investigate the background and evaluate any statements made by any Member prior to entering into or considering any dealing or transaction, of any nature, with any Member. Bizoogo has no responsibility (express or implied) for the success or failure of any dealing or transaction as a result of matches found through the site.
- Misuse. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any Member’s access to the Bizoogo website, or parts of it, and to edit, or require the Member to edit, material posted on the website.
Termination of Membership will be immediate for any person, who in our sole opinion has joined Bizoogo using false details, is using the site’s database of Members to advertise paid services, or giving information out that is not solely for the direct purpose of networking between Members.
You may only use other Members’ personal information to the extent that your use of it matches Bizoogo’s purpose. You may not use other users’ information for commercial purposes, to spam, to harass, or to make unlawful threats.
Any information gathered from the Bizoogo site must not be used for unsolicited bulk mailing. You are responsible for ensuring that no material you post, nor any activity or communication you make in connection with the Bizoogo site, will be capable of infringing the intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, breaching any applicable law, whether criminal, tortious or otherwise, or appearing to be offensive, threatening, obscene, pornographic, false, unreliable or misleading.
The Membership base can only be used by individuals to seek real partnership opportunities and not to in any way sell, or market a service or product. Anyone found to be acting in a way that may seem to be unsolicited selling will be removed.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability. The information provided by us to you on this website is for general information purposes only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. The content of the pages of this website is subject to change without notice.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information or services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Links. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Access to the Site. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that all copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights in and relating to the Bizoogo site are owned and controlled by Bizoogo. This material includes, but is not limited to, all text, design, user interfaces, logos, layout, artwork, videos, appearance and graphics. No one may copy, distribute, show in public or create any derivative work of the material found on the Bizoogo site unless properly licensed to do so by us.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify us against all liabilities, claims and expenses that may arise from any breach of the Terms by you or through a machine on which you access our service.
- Severability. In the event that any of the Terms are held to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of a competent jurisdiction, the remainder of the Terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- Entire Agreement. The Terms set out the entire agreement and understanding between us and you in relation to your use of Bizoogo and supersedes all previous agreements, representations and arrangements between us (either oral or written). Nothing in this clause shall limit or exclude any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Governing Law. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.